ESAT is the first independent Ethiopian Satellite Television service and Radio Station who broadcast to Ethiopia and the rest of the world.
capitaleritrea partner advertisement
Nearly two hundred migrants feared lost at sea off Libya August 22, 2014
Eritrean FM Meets Outgoing Qatari Ambassador August 22, 2014
MTN-Qhubeka riders and their thoughts before La Vuelta a Espana August 22, 2014
- wedinkafa: The Eritreans who are hell bent to cross the desert and the sea f...
- guest: "...IT WOULD BE BETTER FOR YOU TO GO TO ABYSSINIA. THE KING THERE...
- Getch: Agame hahahaha, What an idiot, You do not know that AGAME is the ...
- PFDJ-hunter: Just Jealous...
- guest: Elilta to Meraf Bahta...Elililililililil...
2012 Africa Asmara Assab bank banking Bisha chalice-gold-mines Chalice Gold Copper Drilling Economy Employment Eritrea eritrean Eritrean People Eritreans Ethiopia Export GDP Gold Gold Production Government Growth Horn of Africa Inflation Investment Koka Gold deposit Marathon Massawa Mines mining Nevsun Resources People Poash Ports red sea Resources Somalia South Boulder Mines Sports Sunridge Gold Trade women Zara Project