Police in Zurich (Switzerland) has identified a body found dead in the Lake Zurich as an 39 year old Eritrean woman. According to the medical investigation the woman died after drowning in the lake. So far the police has no indication of third party involvement, but is asking the population to aid in the investigation. Read more: (Article in German).
capitaleritrea partner advertisement
EU calls on Eritrea to honor human rights obligations September 19, 2014
UN expert to interview Eritrean diaspora in Italy September 18, 2014
Sweden turns down successful government, far right makes gains September 15, 2014
Strong Vuelta a Espana debut for team MTN-Qhubka September 15, 2014
State Department updates travel warning for Eritrea September 14, 2014
- ISAYAS: ogbai you do not have a religion b/c you are from tigray and the ...
- AFOM: this person called him self( simerrr2012) are from tigraiy. if ...
- REALNAKFA: I don't know why you care so much about Ethiopia, better care abo...
- ogbai: What a Bible scholar. You are a big mouth liar because of your do...
- respond to simerr: Hi there! The Bible warns to watch out from false witnesses who b...
2012 Africa Asmara Assab bank banking Bisha chalice-gold-mines Chalice Gold Copper Drilling Economy Employment Eritrea eritrean Eritrean People Eritreans Ethiopia Export GDP Gold Gold Production Government Growth Horn of Africa Inflation Investment Koka Gold deposit Marathon Massawa Mines mining Nevsun Resources People Poash Ports red sea Resources Somalia South Boulder Mines Sports Sunridge Gold Trade women Zara Project